Facebook is biggest social network in the world. I have written this line so many times that it is kind of hardwired to my brain. And I automatically type this when I write about Facebook. Anyways, it has been almost 12 years since Facebook came into existence.
Its popularity has skyrocketed in the decade after its launch, more than Zuckerberg might have initially thought. Internet will be provide online facility to makes friend and status updates to communicate with each other and one of the use of facebook is chat briefly crossword.You even get current and personalized news of friends’ updates as well as updates from brands, blogs, and public figures delivered to you via the news feed and facebook uses for business also. Whenever you will get any information or resolve problem related facebook usage then you can contact to our facebook customer service.
Uses of Facebook-
- Easily remember my friends’ birthday- we use Facebook.Sometimewe can’t remember friends birthdays. In fact, not just me, it’s hard for many people to do so. Facebook require a great memory to remember who was born on which day when you have friends from school, college, work, your relatives, and the list goes on.
- Attention seeker- Some of them even share their daily workout updates, thanks to facebook apps which allow them to do so.Some of them upload well-timed pictures of them on a daily basis so that they could have hundreds of likes and make jealous of other people. This first point is very broad and probably obvious. Because we let our friends and followers know a little bit more about ourselves through every single post, like, share and comment. This is something all social media users often do, either directly or indirectly. A friend perusing your wall on a whim will know more about you.If you have friends or family members that are very active on Facebook, or if you like to follow breaking news stories online,videos and images sharing to each other then good conversation about this matters.Facebook is constantly perfecting its news feed so that only the most effective way to provide many information regarding any activities.
- Facebook use for run a Business or Organisation-Facebook pages and ads can be valuable marketing tools. Feel free to use facebook account, keep in touch with your current clients, or you can invest real money into Facebook’s advertising platform to generate new leads.
- We want to remain connected with my friends-We have old friends staying in different parts of the country or even across the globe. The existence of a platform like Facebook has helped billions of people to get in touch with their family and friends. we can always get the initiative to reunite with those we may have friend a while back but forgot about. The digital age we live in can keep us connected with those we want to and at our own conveniences too.
- Write a comment and like a post-There are people who consider it a moral obligation to write comments and like photos and status updates of the people in their friend list.Facebook can be a great place to follow our interests in entertainment, news, sports, politics and a range of most anything. Actual thing we will share the some specific information send and post to the facebook id.
- We want to read the news-Newsfeed is the second reason we used Facebook in previous years, which meant keeping my friends updated. But as time goes on, various news platforms have started to push their content to Facebook, making it one of the largest news consumption platforms in the world. Not only news, countless Facebook pages to upload compelling entertainment content, billions of views each day.
7.Send message to friends, interact with another setting- While Facebook is a place to keep a collection of all your friends throughout your life, \we have found it most common when messaging, that we get in touch with the friends we currently meet with or can meet with in the physical world. Whether it is for a logistical reason or just to keep up a developing relationship, we virtually buddy up with those most important to us and present in our lives.
8.To keep track of our exploits in life-If you are not interested in investing the resources or time commitment needed to keep a personal journal or active blog, then your wall is a perfect way for you to track notable milestones in your life in a relatively quick way. The site is just as much for you as it is for those around you as well.
9.To share our political and other polarizing opinions-With the shield of a computer screen, we feel more comfortable showing everyone else just who we are and what we believe in when we do not have to physically answer for our thoughts to anyone. Sharing or re posting something offensive to some is incredibly more common than saying something akin out loud in a normal conversation. This can be good and bad. It is a way to shift through your friend base that may agree with you and find out what you may have in common (or not) with others more so than you might have thought before. We can decide to abandon political correctness if we want to.
10.Share media that we enjoy-Facebook is very interesting, funny, interesting or profound, and we tend to share this impulse of nature now with those we think we can enjoy. This phenomenon can be shared from articles and web pages to music and video. Almost anything is a fair game, using it to prove social and fun.
11.To have a forum for free discussion- Comments can be a powerful thing, used correctly or otherwise. With those we do not know, we use our partial anonymity online to talk about things we might not feel comfortable speaking on in the outside world. We join groups to participate in this continuous social experiment, and we can also discuss or debate with personal friends. Sometimes these can get out of hand, but with the shield of Facebook, the consequences usually seem and sometimes are less drastic than face-to-face communication.
12.Get bored-Internet has lot of amazing things which won’t let you get bored. But there is one thing, you have to search those things. That’s where Facebook’s helping hand comes in. An average user subscribes to more than 100 Facebook pages and that’s enough to keep a person occupied all day. You only have to scroll through the endless news feed. Facebook’s page suggestion feature seems to be efficient. So, you may find more amazing Pages after you subscribe to some.In the recent months, facebook has promoted itself as a video sharing service like YouTube. This can be thought of another reason people still use facebook.